Impotence is a common trouble among men characterized by the consistent inability to sustain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse or the inability to achieve ejaculation, or both. Erectile dysfunction can vary.
It can engage a total inability to achieve an erection or ejaculation, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a propensity to sustain only very brief erections.
The risk of impotence increases with age. It is four-fold higher in men in their 60s compared with those in their 40s according to a study published in the Journal of Urology (2000; 163:460-463).
Men with less education are also more to be expected to experience impotence, perhaps because they tend to have less healthy lifestyles, eat a less healthy diet, drink more and exercise less.
Physical exercise tends to diminish the risk of impotence.
Impotence is the inability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection that is sufficient to complete sexual contact. Impotence is a common condition that may temporarily affect most men at some time in their lives.
If impotence is short-lived and does not recur normally, it is generally considered normal. If impotence persists, impotence can result in complication, such as male infertility and mental health issues, such as anxiety and depression.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction is the most common issue faced by millions of men around the world. Studies prove that an helpless man is not capable to lead a happy sexual life. Impotent is a state when men being unable to get a hard and strong erection.
1. Water – You should drink half your body weight in ounces of water per day. In other words, if you weigh 200 pounds you should drink 100 ounces of water per day. That is about 12 cup of water (8 ounces = 1 cup). Water of course flushes your body and keeps it running at optimal levels.
2. Exercise – When you sweat you flush your body! When you do cardio you breathe! Both of these have been shown to help the fight against erectile dysfunctions by keeping circulation levels higher. Plus, hundreds of our clientele have even lost some pounds and inches.
3. Circulation – To achieve an erection, the member needs both an adequate inflow of blood and a slowing of blood outflow. You can do this as expected by practicing simple breathing techniques that can be done anywhere.
Home Remedies for Sexual Impotence
1. Consuming garlic is one of the best ways to treat sexual impotence. Chew two to three cloves of raw garlic, on a daily basis. In fact, you should include garlic in your regular diet.
2. Onion is another very good vegetable to treat sexual impotence. It increases libido and strengthens reproduce organs. White onions are best for this purpose.
3. Finely chop about 150 grams of carrots. Consume this, along with a half-boiled egg, dipped in a tablespoon of honey, once daily. This will help increase sexual stamina.
4. Take about 5-10 gm root powder of Ladyfinger in a glass of milk. Add 2 tsp of mishri in this milk and drink it. This will prove helpful in improving sexual vigor.
5. Put 15 gm dried roots of asparagus in a glass of milk. Have this milk two times in a day. It will be useful in treating both sexual impotency and premature ejaculation.
6. In 250ml of boiled milk, add 15 grams drumstick flowers. Prepare a soup from this decoction.
7. Another effectual way to use drumsticks would be to boil 120 gm of the powder of the dry bark in half a liter of water, for about half an hour. Yet another effective way would be to have 30 grams of this concentrate with a tablespoon of honey. Have this paste 3 times in a day.